THE CRAZE OVER WOODen hair accessories!
Did you know that brushing your hair is a fantastic way to stimulate blood flow and promote new hair growth! As you brush your hair, it distributes your natural oils. Brush From the Nape of Your Neck and up towards the roots. When detangling, always remember to use wide tooth combs!
- Stimulates Circulation
- Massages Scalp
- Encourages Hair Growth
- Shinier Hair
- No Electrostatic
- No Scratching or Hurting Scalp
- No Damage to Hair
- Less Shedding with Better Hair Growth Retention
5 Reasons to Use A Wooden Brush / Comb
1. The Natural wooden bristles help to naturally condition your hair, and evenly distribute your hair's natural oils down the hair shaft.
2. Wooden bristles are also gentle and durable. Since they are wide, they are less likely to break the hair when combing.
3. Wooden bristles don't produce any static (that you will find with synthetic brushes and combs).
4. Wooden bristles feel like little massaging fingers on your scalp - particularly if you're familiar with acupressure. This also helps increase circulation on your scalp, bringing lovely nutrients to the hair follicles.
5. Great For All Hair Types
THE TOP BENEFITS!
IT'S MADE WITH ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY MATERIALS – Made from an individual piece of high quality sandalwood and extensive attention to detail.
NO SNAGS, NO TANGLE, NO STATIC – The wooden teeth effortlessly fights snags and snarls in your hair without leaving you any of the static or frizz you might get from plastic or other cheaper woods.
LIGHTLY AROMATIC – The wooden aroma calms the mind, soothes stress and nervous tension. It is also said to invigorate courage, purpose, strength and happiness. Especially, Sandalwood.
ERGONOMIC – With user friendly purpose in mind - this comb is designed with a short rounded handle.